Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm sooo lame!

I promise I promise I promise I will update more! TwilightSagaBlogster should to! :/ You like disappeared off the face of the earth. I love you followers even though you probably never ever read this. This is basically for Lydia. Smoking Twizzlers you want some? Te he! ;) Dr. Pop gets you drunk off caffine. SO guess what? Me and Lydia are gonna be smokers, alcoholics, and drug addicts! Mwhahahaha! And the Jill is gonna be a serial killer. She hates Captain Crunch. Wow I'm lame. Nothing much is happening in my life. Oh yeah and I'm hoping I'll find City of Bones at the library. Reading it because I have to and I hope I like it. If I don't its allll her fault! Jk. I'm boring just thought I'd say random stuff you know? Attract some attention. You guys don't seem to interested in anything I ever say which is totally understandable. What if somebody famous (I bet you can guess who I'm thinking of) found this site and was like what the hell is she talking about. Oh wait thats the same reaction I get from everybody. I don't know what I'm doing. Just typing random things because I like to see how fast I can do it! I'm hungry. I think I'll get ice cream while I'm out. hmm... maybe not its all rainy and icky not really cooling off weather. Okay well I guess thats all I have to say in my lameness day. Summers a coming!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment