Wednesday, August 12, 2009

OMG!

Today is a very signifigant day! Do you know why? Ha do ya, do ya, do ya?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! We have past the 100 mark for New Moon!!!! We have exactly 99 days and 9 hours until the movie comes out! If you think about it it really isn't that far away! Its 3 months and 8 days away! WOW I'm a geek! But with school starting and stuff things will just fly by! So excited! OK now out of the Twilight Saga world for a second, I only have 12 days of summer left. :( I don't wanna go back to school! It seems like I just got out of it! I don't like this at all! But anyway I'm so excited for New Moon! Yeah tottally excited! I have butterflies right now! YES thats how excited I am! Well I just thought I'd let you guys know that! *fangirl squeel* SO TTYL! Bye!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment