Monday, August 10, 2009

Hey you guys!

OMG! The teen choice awards are coming on tonight on Fox @ 8:00! I know most of the people have already looked up and found what Twilight has one, but I didn't! I am staying spoiler free so that I will be surprised when I watch the TCA's! But I do know that they one alot because the cast had an interview right after the awards and said they won around 11 awards out of the twelve they were nominated for! EEP! SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! I don't know what they were because once again I am staying spoiler free! But if they won best kiss , maybe Kristen and Rob will actually kiss this time! I hope so! But then again they probably won't because of the stinkin' tabloids that read into things that they really shouldn't read into! But anyway that is my one wish for this show! I just think it is so smexy when the kiss! Its not that I want them to date I just like them to kiss each other! Yeah I'm weird! But at the MTV movie awards I was like creeping closer to the TV as they got closer and then I was like ''NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Kiss now! But enough of my rambling! Leave a comment if you want to! TTYL! Bye!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment