Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wats Up

Hello to my followers! I'm sorry that my blog wasn't very long yesterday, but I was on the phone and after I got off the phone I finished reading my book. I cried for a long time after I finished The Sweet Far Thing! It was REALLY sad. I'm not gonna say what happened to anything I am just saying it was really sad and it made me really emotional! I have to start reading my other book now which will probably take me a day! So Peter Facinelli went to the UK and Ireland which you can look at on www.twilightlexicon.com It seemed like he had a good enough time! There is also a video on there that showed the line that wrapped around the corner of the store! It was crazy! But not as crazy as it would have been for Rob or Taylor or Kristen, but mostly Rob! And I feel bad for Rob! He isn't used to all of this crazieness and he didn't ask for it! I wouldn't be surprised if he just quit! But Rob if there is a 1 in a million chance that you would EVER read this, please don't quit! I won't see the movie if you or anybody else isn't in there! It won't be the same! Now Sam and the other person that were in Twilight is a different story because they only said 2 lines!Well what do think of this post! Pretty boring I know! Just leave a comment or not if you want to! Whatever! TTYL! Bye! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment