Monday, June 15, 2009

Ok. So I'm trying to figure out how to work this thing! It isn't hard, but I just repell technology! SO I am 12 years old. I live in West Virginia and don't you dare call me a hillbilly! I am on summer vacation and I am bored. I have read the whole series of Twilight once, and have read New Moon twice. When I got into Twilight it was a month after the movie came out! My friends kept talking about it and saying how wonderful it is. So for Christmas I got the book Twilight. Then the day after Christmas I went and saw the movie even though I hadn't finished the book. Then after I saw the movie that was it. I was ADDICTED! I read Twilight 2 days after I saw the movie and I just continuously got the books until I read all of the books! I read all of my books within a month. We had a lot of snow days, so I would automatically grab the books and just read the entire day! I have a pretty boring life and so I am probably boring you with this stupid blog. I will still blog but nobody will ever read this. So thats all I have to say right now! TTYL! Bye!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment