Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hi to the followers to which I have none of. Nobody has ever read this and it is very depressing. :( Why doesn't anybody like me! So yesterday the New Moon tie-in edition cover art was released! *fangirl scream* OMG! I am soooooooooooo excited! With everything that comes out it just makes me that much more anxious for the movie! I probably won't buy New Moon again because whats the point? But if they make into a poster which they probably will I am sooooo buying it and puting it right in front of my face for a whole 24 hours! (I know I exagerate) I'm am going to right exactly what I think of the poster, so if you don't want to read an extremley long blog, just stop and get out while you still can!
This poster is AMAZING! It explains everything in the book! Bella has her arms slightly crossed holding herself together. She has one hand on Jacobs arm ready to push him away because she doesn't want him to get the wrong immpression or go to far, but she still holds one hand to keep him close. She needs his help to keep herself in one piece as you already know. What she still doesn't realize is that she loves him like that too. *Spoiler* You'll find out more about that in Eclipse! And then there is Edward, a shadow of the past...for now anyway. Just like in the book she can always feel his presence but he isn't actually there. The wolf pack in the back is awesome, showing that they never leave Jacob alone to make sure that he doesn't hurt Bella!
So what do you think of the poster?!?!? Personaly I think that this would have been better as the official New Moon poster. I like the other as well, just not as much as this one. This one describes the storyline so much better than the other one. It actually tells the story to you with a lot of much clarity if you really truly look at it.
Hey but maybe I'm wrong! Maybe they were just posing for a picture and it just turned out this way. But I like my version WAY better!

No comments:

Post a Comment