Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hi there to my invisible friends! I know your out there! So I am really bored right now. I am re-reading Twilight. I've been re-reading my books, just out of order. I read New Moon slower this time to get all the details, so I know what to expect out of the movie. I know the movie is never exactly the same as book, but they say its pretty close. You know what I mean right? Anyway now I am re-reading Twilight just for the fun of it! These are the only books that I can read twice. Other books just annoy me when I read them more than once! Yes I know I blog a lot, but thats because I have no life! I have more of a life when school is in than in the summertime, because I never see any of my friends. When I am in school we always make plans on when we are gonna have sleepovers and birthday parties. Then summer comes and you think your gonna be free as the wind blows and your trapped in the house all day until your parents come home from work. Then you are trapped in the house for the rest of the day, only there is somebody here to talk to! I fail at life. I don't go on vacation, I'm always stuck here. But that isn't my fault or anybodys fault for that matter. My parents have full time jobs and we need all the money we can get to get food and clothing items. We aren't poor, but we just don't have enough money to go on vacation or do anything fun.
Ok enough of my sulking! If anybody reads this you can tell my how your summer is going! I might change my mind on this subject if a friend invites me to do something, but everybody else is on vacation and they just left me here to rot. My friend Jill is on vacation in Myrtle Beach I think and didn't tell me about it. I tried to call her house and her dad answered and said she'll be on vacation until the end of July. I hate her so much right now! Then my other best friend Lydia is in Martinsburg doing a play. She's really good at acting and singing and she is playing the role of an ugly stepsister in Cinderella! She has a jam-packed summer with no breaks at all! And my friend Seneca never calls. She usually invites me down to her house because I can walk there. I live on top of the hill she lives on the bottom. But she hasn't called so I would be rude to go down there with no invitation. Yes so I've probably bored you to tears with this. I'll just stop talking now. TTYL! Bye<3

No comments:

Post a Comment