Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hey everybody! I went to the eye doctor today and I have found out my eye sight has jumped from 1.75 which is bad enough, to 2.75. Yeah I won't be surprised if I go blind! Yeah so I don't know if I told you that I have Alice's choker from Twilight! It cost 30.00, but it was worth every penny! It is so pretty! I love Amazon.com, I like amazon.com more than I like ebay! Amazon sells stuff at a high price but the items are in such good condition that it is easy to forget that! So I get my new glasses in 7 to 10 working days. My eyesight is now that bad to me, but to the doctors it is! I don't even get the full amount of perscription I need! He only raised it like a forth of the way to wear it needed to be. But I understand because if he gives me my whole perscription then my eyesight will just get worse and worse, and I can make out things pretty well. Yeah so I'm probably boring you guys with this even though nobody will ever read this. Whatever. Twilight rocks! So does Hazel May even though she took down er youtube account. Yeah gotta go! Bye!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment